Xerox 3107

December 1976: Xerox 3107 reduction copier. Portable, plain-paper copier produces 8 1/2" x 11" copies from originals as large as 14" x 18"

The copier has a cassette paper-loading capability that permits quick and easy changes in paper sizes, weights and colors.

SPECIFICATIONS
Copy speed (per minute)n/a
Paper trayn/a
Output tray capacityn/a
Finisher/sortern/a
Staple functionn/a
Reduction/zoomn/a
Document handlern/a
Dimension and weight
Depth72 (cm) / 28 (inches)
Width125 (cm) / 49 (inches)
Height102 (cm) / 40 (inches)
Weight146 (K grams) / 322 (Lbs)
Floor space requirements1.4 x 1.7 (meters) / 4.6 x 5.6 (feet)

Do you have any more information about this model, or have brochures / pictures, please leave a reply in the form below, or send an email to xeroxnostalgia@outlook.com

Notify of
guest

12 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Lawrence Weiss
Lawrence Weiss
May 27, 2020 3:38 pm

I was selling Xerox copiers in the Federal Marketplace in the late 1970’s and early 1980’s= it was a decent seller but way overpriced- at that time, the Japanese copiers were coming out with plain paper copying, and Canon, Konica, and others cleaned our clocks on the lower end on price alone. I think it was then that Xerox concentrated on the cash cow 9200’s and all.

Roberto Ramirez
Roberto Ramirez
September 15, 2016 3:29 am

Really nice machine i remeber when i must make service to this model and find the two tower of toner in both sides over the transport or fix the registration transport paper jams now im working in Xerox jet really diferent now the Docutech ,4635,dp 180 no exposure lamp no electrometer

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis
Reply to  Roberto Ramirez
January 18, 2019 10:38 pm

I trained on the Xerox 3100 series in 1978 at the XICTMD in Leesburg, Virginia. I’m from St. Louis, Missouri. Anyone know what a Xerox 3107 copier would sell for today? I have one that needs a new home.

Rick S
Rick S
Reply to  Robert Lewis
August 8, 2019 8:21 pm

I will buy your Xerox 3107 . would love to have it

cei
cei
Reply to  Rick S
September 16, 2019 5:25 pm

Hi Rick,
I have one i’d like to sell if you are still interested

kingpd
kingpd
Reply to  cei
October 3, 2019 8:15 am

Send me your info please, I have interest.

cei
cei
Reply to  kingpd
October 3, 2019 3:48 pm

I cant figure out how

kingpd
kingpd
Reply to  cei
October 4, 2019 5:16 am
Rick Dutczak9xHRY
Rick Dutczak9xHRY
Reply to  Robert Lewis
October 9, 2019 6:33 pm

Hi I would be interested in purchasing it.

Raouf Melki
Raouf Melki
June 28, 2016 11:34 am

I took my new hire training on one of these; back in 1986, in Cairo,Egypt. It was a very rugged device, all metal gears and sprockets. All timings were achieved mechanically. Just one electric signal: “start print”. It had one large main AC motor, a bicycle like chain that ran all along the machine which was giving drive to all moving components. The return of the exposure lamp was achieved via a loaded spring mechanism. It contained one unique paper movement monitoring system: the motion sensor. Never existed in any other models (beside the 2600). That system – along with… Read more »

Martin
Martin
January 17, 2016 9:02 pm

Always remember the big lever to adjust the Platen between A4 and A3.

Jim
Jim
December 13, 2015 4:04 am

One of the better, more productive small-office machines Xerox ever produced.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x